Hi, Matt here. My goal with the blog is to share my knowledge and experiences along my trades, but please do understand that this blog is also a source of income for me and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
I am disclosing that I’ve included certain products and links to those products on this site that I will earn an affiliate commission for any purchases you make to compensate me for my time, research and idea.
- Some of the sections of this site may occasionally redirect you to purchase different products and services online provided by other merchants, and not me.
- I will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that I have used and that I feel will be beneficial to my readers.
- Products are purchased directly from merchants or their advertising partners, I have not been given any free products, services or anything else by these companies in exchange for mentioning them on the site. The only consideration is in the form of affiliate commissions, this does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
- I am not responsible for the quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or any other aspect of these products and services.
- I will always give my genuine opinion about a product or service whether or not I am partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
- My number one priority is accuracy and fairness to my readers, and I would never compromise the truth just to make a profit.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
Merchant will have a different set of privacy and data collection practices. If you make a purchase from a merchant on their site or on a site that we have posted a link to, the information obtained during your visit to that merchant’s online store or site, and the information that you give as part of the transaction,for example, your name, e-mail address, street address, telephone number, and credit card number, may be collected by the merchant. For more information regarding a merchant, its online store, its privacy policies, and/or any additional terms and conditions that may apply, visit that merchant’s website and click on its information links or contact the merchant directly.